Cranberry Sauce is the best sauce for this time of year, it goes with everything, from roasts to sandwiches, it is so quick to make and it just makes me think of Xmas.
You can serve this straight away or allow it to cool and store it in a sterilized mason jar, (either way, it never lasts long around me!).
300g x cranberries
1 cup x pineapple juice
1 cup x brown sugar
1. Wash cranberries and drain well.
2. Place all ingredients in a large pan, stir well.
3. Bring to a boil, and then reduce heat to a low simmer.
4. Allow to simmer for 30 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes.
5. After 30 minutes, the sauce should start to thicken.
6. Allow to cook for a further 10 minutes.
7. Serve hot, or allow to cool.