Everyone needs Mac and Cheese and vegans are no different. This is a 4 ingredient recipe that will make the perfect mac and cheese everytime, without harming any wonderful animals. This will serve 4 as a side.
1 x vegan stock cube
2 cup x macaroni
2 cups x Violife (grated)
4 cups x water
- Preheat oven 200 degrees.
- Boil macaroni with stock cube in the water for 8 minutes.
- Remove and mix in grated cheese until all is melted evenly.
- Place in to an oven proof dish and bake for 20 minutes until the top is starting to crisp up.
- Remove and serve immediately!
This is just great whenever really. I genuinely could eat this for lunch and dinner, well actually – I have!