I love this recipes, takes less than 20 minutes to make, serves 4 generous portions and is super cheap. Average cost per person is under £1.50!
400 g x brown spaghetti
2 x 400g tins of chopped tomatoes
4 x tablespoons of garlic puree
300g X Vbites Vegan mince
Seasoning to taste
- Snap spaghetti in half and pop in a pan, boil the kettle and cover the spaghetti with the boiling water. Let boil on a medium heat.
- Place vegan mince and tins of tomato in a pan with the garlic puree and seasoning, stir well and allow to heat through.
- Cook spaghetti for 12 mins or until cooked and drain.
- Ensure Bolognese mix is hot all the way through.
- Serve immediately, with garlic bread or salad.