Creamy Veggie Pasta
2 x cups of peas (frozen is fine)
1 1/2 x cups of broccoli (chopped finely)
1 1/2 x cup of cauliflower (chopped finely)
½ x packet of brown spaghetti (usually around 250g)
2 x cartons of Alpro single cream
Himalayan or Sea Salt and black pepper for seasoning
2 x cloves of garlic (chopped finely)
2 x sachets of Aduna Moringa
1. Boil the kettle and add the spaghetti to a pan with a sprinkle of salt, add the boiling water to the pan, just covering the spaghetti. Leave it to cook as per instructions.
2. When the pasta is 4 minutes from being ready add the veggies and stir, add a little more boiling water to cover if you need.
3. Once cooked drain the veggies and spaghetti well.
4. Using the same pan, add the cream cartons and the garlic and seasoning and stir for 1 minute, then add the veggies and spaghetti and stir, make sure that all is piping hot, and sprinkle the moringa sachets in the mixture.
5. Give one last stir and make sure all of the moringa has blended in with the rice and serve.
Serve with a fresh salad, or garlic bread.
This is one of my favourite meals, its so creamy and filling, but packed full of veggies and with each Moringa sachet from Aduna being absolutely crammed with Vitamins A,E & K, as well as protein, iron, calcium and fibre and magnesium, I think it is fair to say it balances out the cream! That’s without mentioning the goodness from the veggies.